Basically, you and your flatmates can make your own rules - Yay!
Needless to say, all flatmates should be happy with these rules and the resulting level of cleanliness in your home.
The following six standards are preset by homefully and the Community:
- Everyone leaves shared spaces such as the kitchen and bathroom in a tidy condition and cleans the utilized areas as soon as possible after usage. Especially surfaces and drains!
- Every flat has a vacuum provided by homefully - make use of it!
- You and your flatmates need to make sure that cleaning products and tools are in stock for the Community to use. Your Cleaning Support brings its own products and stores a bunch in your flat, so if you make use of those, make sure to replace them immediately!
- Every flatmate maintains shared electronic devices, which includes:
- Decalcifying the kettle and coffee machine
- Refilling the iron with water
- Refilling salt and rinse aid in the dishwasher
- Cleaning the dishwasher filter
- Cleaning the washing machines filter after each washing cycle
- Cleaning the vacuum and emptying its dust chamber/exchanging its dust bag.