As of March 20th, 2020
Please note, at the moment we are handling many requests on changes due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Your safety is our highest priority. This is why we are putting lots of focus into finding general solutions for the whole community, our partners and colleagues.
This means we might not be able to help you with your request as quickly as you'd like. Please consider if your request should actually be treated by homefully or by a public health authority.
For health inquiries:
- If you fear that you or one of your flatmates has contracted COVID-19, please contact your nearest Public Health Office ("Gesundheitsamt") or contact the official Patient Service.
- For general tips on hygiene please check the official hygiene guided attached to this article.
For home-related service inquiries:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or create a ticket in the support center explaining your issue. Please note, we are currently processing many inquiries and might not be able to get back to you as soon as you would wish. Please give us as much information on your issue as possible so we can help you out as soon as possible.
- The official website of the World Health Organization (WHO) https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Updates on the current status of COVID-19 by the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Situationsberichte/Gesamt.html