In case you are a Community Member and the Support Center does not answer a specific question you have, our lovely Support Team will gladly help you out. The quickest and easiest way to get in touch is by registering in our Support Center and submitting a support ticket. Here’s how to do that:
- Sign up or log in by clicking on the Support Center website’s top right corner. This step is crucial, so we know it is a prioritized user request.
- Click on “Submit a request” next to your name in the top right corner.
- Select your city and suitable Category.
- Choose a significant subject for your question and enter a message to our Support Team containing your request as description text. Try to be as precise as possible.
- Add attachments like pictures, videos, documents that are helpful to describe or complete your request.
- Hit the submit button.
Click on your name in the top right corner and select “My activities” in the dropdown menu. You will find your request status, updates, and answers from the Support Team right here.
You can also talk to the Support Agents via phone if your request is particular, and you prefer to talk about it personally. In that case, submit a ticket (as explained above) and ask for a call appointment. Please outline your request and suggest a time you are available for a call. The more time suggestions you make and the more precise you outline your request, the better and faster we can help you.