With the online termination tool, homefully wants to make the cancellation for you as easy as possible. Rushing to the post office, handwriting a notice, delayed letters - those times are over.
The termination tool is self-explanatory, as you are automatically guided through the process. You only need to choose a date, make a few other specifications and sign the cancellation notice that comes in an extra e-mail after finishing all steps with the tool.
Find the detailed steps to follow below:
- You receive your personalized termination link from a Support Agent by sending a request that says you want to cancel your contract. Click on the link.
- The first page lets you specify a reason why you cancel your contract. You can choose a default reason and also add a detailed explanation if you like. We appreciate every detail so we can further improve the homefully experience.
- On the next page, you can choose the end of your contract. The dropdown shows the next date possible and any other possible date in the future, in case you want to plan further ahead.
- The third page asks for your Account Name and IBAN for the deposit reimbursement.
- The last page is a confirmation that you finished the online tool. You’re “almost there” now, but the most crucial part follows yet: You’re going to receive another E-Mail with a cancellation notice you need to sign.
- Sign the cancellation notice you received. The cancellation is only validated and finished after signing. Otherwise, your contract remains.
When there are questions coming up while using the tool, please don't hesitate to contact homefully Support.