This is definitely an unpleasant situation that can happen to anyone. But don't worry, there are a few options that can save you from this misery as well 🙌
Here are some tips:
- Did you possibly leave a window or a balcony door open that would be accessible? This would also allow you to gain entry again 🪟
- Contact your flatmates! 📞 If you have the contact information of your flatmates at hand, ask them directly when they will be back home or if they can even come home a little earlier 🙏
- If you don't have any flatmates or they are all away for a few days, you can contact our Community Team during the week from 9:00-18:00 via our Support Center (How?). In most cases, there is a possibility that a homefully team member can open the door for you 🚪 🗝 Please note: Such an unscheduled service will be charged extra. The cost is 90,00€.
- If points 1 and 2 are not possible, you can always contact a local locksmith. The costs have to be paid by the requesting party. If the lock has been damaged during the appointment, please inform us.
- Keep calm - a clear and calm head will give you (creative) ideas that can be helpful🧘💡