Good question - thank you for asking!
As a digital landlord company, we receive a lot of applications per day as we rent in eight different cities in Germany and have multiple rooms we can offer to future Community Members.
As our entire rental process is digitalized we have a digital flow that ensures a quick hassle-free way to lease a room in one of the top cities in Germany.
Without uploading your documents in the application process upfront it is not possible to rent a room with homefully. ⛔️
The upload of your documents is an important step in the rental process and is mandatory before scheduling an Intro Call with one of our Community Managers.
As soon as your documents are uploaded one of our Community Managers verifies them and you can schedule the Intro Call with one of our colleagues. ✅
Why can you not schedule an Intro Call before the upload of my documents?
- Every call is important to us and takes us around 15-20 minutes so we have time to evaluate your needs, get to know each other and provide the best possible consultation.
- We need to verify the documents of every promising applicant in advance so we can focus on asking the right questions during the Intro Call.
- Our Intro Call is the stage where we get to know each other and where we chat about all remaining questions you have about life in our Community.
- After the Intro Call, we can send you personalized room offers that match your criteria regarding price, district, city, flat size, etc. This way we can ensure the perfect match between room and applicant.
- Based on the room you select from your offer you receive your rental contract within minutes after requesting it digitally.
We hope you understand now why we need to verify your uploaded documents in advance.
If you are curious or worried about the safety of your personal data, you can click here to check out our article on what happens with your personal data.